Topband: Looking for OK, AK & HI scheds for WAS

To: Topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Looking for OK, AK & HI scheds for WAS
From: vtnn43e@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:15:41 +0000 (UTC)
I am getting close to applying for my 160M WAS but have never been able to get
OK, AK and HI.
My marginal antenna (longwire of unknown length tuned remotely with a SGC
tuner) does not help much for AK and HI and I am not surprised that I have
never heard either location.
If anyone is willing to set up a sched from OK that would be great.
Would have to use some form of WSJT to make the AK and HI contacts.
73
Zack
N8FNR
Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge coming on December 29th.