Re: Topband: Budget high-performance topband transceiver

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Budget high-performance topband transceiver
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 15:00:02 -0000
Another one for the mix is the FT1000D, especially with the sub receiver. Do
the modification to gang the VFOs together plus the NB and key clicks mods and
you have yourself a radio that is Diversity capable and difficult to beat. Plus
easier to listen too than a  K3.
73 Clive GM3POI With both radios