Topband: 160m DX Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m DX Activity Night
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 23:42:13 -0000

Well I've had a few replies saying this is a good idea . . .

However, it won't work unless LOTS of people like the idea, and plan to come
on!

Last night the band was really open again (got some ridiculously strong
reports from US RBN stations)

But I only had a couple of actual QSOs, despite calling CQ DX for about an
hour.

So come on guys . . . how about an activity night on 160m?

I'm suggesting a Wednesday, but we can go with the consensus.

Roger G3YRO