Re: Topband: W7LR

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: W7LR
From: Dave Heil <k8mn@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 16:23:52 +0000
Thanks for sharing the information, Tree.

73,

Dave K8MN

On 01-Dec-18 16:01, Tree wrote:
Many of you have probably noticed that W7LR has not been in the pileups
during the past year.  I visited Bob exactly a year ago and Cobi as well -
Cobi had reached 100 years.  Bob is close behind.

Cobi passed away on April 1st and Bob has moved into an assisted living
facility around the same time.  His station is QRT.  I chatted with him
yesterday and it was good to hear his voice.

If anyone is interested in sending Bob a note - I can provide the address.

Tree N6TR

---
https://www.avg.com