Re: Topband: [CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?
From: Yuri Blanarovich <k3bu@optimum.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 11:39:32 -0500 (EST)
Big question mark,
we are heading to another sunspot minimum or quite possibly another Maunder - deeep cycles minimum, possibly lasting few cycles. Happened once in 1650 -1750. Maybe God answer to all those alarmist, tax raising Global Warming:  "Complained about Global warming? Here you get dose of Global and Space cooling."

I tried to bring this up in my article at

http://americanskynews.com/articles-a.htm
Global Scam, aka "Global Warming" - "Climate Change."

Only to be outshouted by the "95% of scientists" and politicians craving our $$.

Besides weird propagation modes, we are already witnessing extreme changes in weather patterns and swings in temperatures. Future could be gloomier than NOA predictions. We haven't been there before, not in our life time. Some real scientists are already speculating about Maunder minimum.

73 and stay warm!

Yuri, K3BU.us  VE3BMV   VE1BY