Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

To: topband@contesting.com <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters
From: Victor Goncharsky via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:11:22 +0300
HI folks,
I've problems with TOR browser in Ubuntu 16 so could not read mail.ru emails
blocked by UR government, including the ones from this reflector for quite a
long time. The problem has been solved.
As you probably know the licensing authority in Czech Republic started to
reissue the old 2X2 calls and many 2X3 owners have been changing their calls.
My assumption is that this OK1YQ could be the case or simply a computer error
at ARRL Hq.
CU on the band

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies