Re: Topband: Inverted L improvement question

To: mirko.s57ad@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L improvement question
From: Todd Goins <tgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:01:06 -0800
So, Mirko brings up an interesting point. I can run out far more than 35'
horizontally. Should I make the wire a lot longer in that dimension? I was
working with the 130' (approx) total length I'd read about using for the
43' vertical's top loading wire. I know, I should be modeling this myself.
 :-(

But if adding extra wire in the horizontal might help then that would be an
easy modification.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Todd - NR7RR