Topband: More Boring report (from Manning, OR)

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: More Boring report (from Manning, OR)
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 06:54:16 -0800
Yesterday morning - Dec 24th - the band was EXCELLENT in the morning.  I
worked about 20 Europeans, some of whom were first timers.  I even gave one
station his first zone 03 (RU6B - who is almost in zone 21 which I still
need).  K7ZV reported working over 40 stations using his FT8 setup.

This morning was just "okay" with only three big gun stations making it
into the log (SM2EKM, RA4LW and OH1XX).

Last night - YL2SM and RA4LW were very loud - Tur was peaking S9 on the
meter.

All of this continues to point to excellent band conditions during this
season and likely good conditions coming up for the Big Stew this weekend.
DON'T MISS IT!!

http://www.kkn.net/stew

73 Tree N6TR/7
Manning, OR