Re: Topband: FT8

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 16:29:28 -0600
It is just another FT8 bashing post.  It is why we had to create another list.  I just set up a new filter so I won't be bothered by trolls.

W0MU

On 5/13/2020 1:03 PM, Ross Johnson wrote:
Roger your lack understanding surprises me , and others here.

Like your station mine only hears what it hears. Ft8 users are not all connected via the net.

So its interesting to see on cluster wot other ZLs are hearing or working.

I seldom post but some have an ego issue I suspect.

And there is no auto posting to clusters , however my station sends info to PSK reporter .

Ross   ZL3RJ