Re: Topband: US1Q Stew

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: US1Q Stew
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 23:32:11 -0500
Hi Jamie,

That will be the contest sponsor's call, whose decision is final. Nor is
the sponsor required to explain decisions of this nature. Any explanation
would be the sponsor's choice. Nor do the published TBDC rules require that
an entrant must not have been DQ'd in any other contest for some length of
time.

I note that US1Q is not a winner, and not the top score from that region,
significantly beaten out by UW2M in nearly all the log stats in the score
listing. A USA remote RX, one would think would give a large advantage over
a station from the same region.

Tree might explain. He might not. That's entirely his choice.

73, Guy K2AV