Re: Topband: S9OK 160m EU

To: Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>, topband reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: S9OK 160m EU
From: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 13:44:14 +1100
Not hearing them either in CW or FT8 on 160 m.
Was not decoding them at all on 80 m FT8, but did copy on 80 CW well after our
sunrise.
I’m not expecting to work S9OK on Low Bands
Due to the time difference, they are on Low Bands for most of our daytime.
On a positive note, I am starting to work EU (and English) stations around our
sunrise, ~1950z. This is some time before JA sunrise.
NA is starting to come in fairly well our evening, their sunrise, but Daylight
Saving here means that I am in bed before West Coast sunrise.
73, Luke VK3HJ.

Sent from Mail for Windows