Phyllistran

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Phyllistran
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 17:48:01 -0400

>Is there any alternative to the "potting" method of terminating old style
>phyllistran?  I have a fairly good amount of the old style and have used the
>potting head termination.  Wondering if there is any alternative.

Hi, Mike --

     I'm not aware of any other method.  You could call Ken Knight
216-368-6611 to confirm.  When they changed the jacket material a couple of
years ago they also got Preformed Products to make a special guy grip for the
new formula but not retrofitable to the old stuff.  Let me know if you find
out anything otherwise.

73,  Steve  K7LXC