To: <>
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (by way of "Bill Fisher, KM9P" <>)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 19:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
Wasn't sure if I should ask my question here or on the new tower
reflector.  Guess someone will chastise me if I should have posted
elsewhere.  I am putting up a 50 footer and currently have 2 ground
wires with ground rods.  These wires are about 30 feet long.  I will
be adding more in the near future.  My problem is, all of our utilities
are buried.  The only ground wire I can find near the electrical service
entry runs from the breaker box to a nearby outside water faucet.  Since
I believe the experts recommend all grounds be connected to get them
at the same potential, am I going to have to use the incoming water line
as a connection point?  What have others done about grounding with
underground utilities?

Any ideas certainly appreciated,

73  KC5DVT   Wayne
Austin, Texas