tramming etc.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: tramming etc.
From: kr2j@ix.netcom.com (Robert E. Naumann)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 10:05:19 -0500
Please see the film "Winning the World" by Peter Bizlewicz, KU2M, which
documents the K2GL/N2AA contest station in Tuxedo Park, NY.  In this film,
a 4 element KLM 75/80m yagi is elevated to the top of a 200' Rohn 80 tower.
 The process is shortened quite a bit in the film, but it displays the
technique quite well.

73,
Bob Naumann
KR2J@ix.netcom.com