Hy-gain Hytower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Hy-gain Hytower
From: jwatson@unix.cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:45:24 -0700
Hello everyone;
     I am interested in putting up a hytower, but before I go this route,
I am interested in responses from those who have the hytower, and if
possible, users comparisons between the hytower and other verticals.
     I will post the results to the reflector if there is enough interest
from others.
     Please send your responses direct to my address, Thanks

                              de KC4TBH
    John Watson         E-Mail Address's:  jwatson@unix.cde.com
      KC4TBH
   11113 Camp St.
    Leesburg, Fl.
   34788-4350          DX...DX...DX... Any Questions