Wanted Cable Locater

To: <>
Subject: Wanted Cable Locater
From: (
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:49:58 -0400

<< Jim:
 I called JULIE and they informed me they would only locate public utility
 installed cables. I have power running several places in the yard, to a
 pool, storage shed, etc. They will not find those for me.  Any suggestions
 would be appreciated.
 73 de Jim, W9NNE

Well, the old six-pack of beer or a ten spot might work, especially if you
some buried telephone or power cables to the house. It never hurts to ask
the guy when he shows up for a favor.  73, Jim W9WU