[Fwd: Re: towertalk subscription]

To: <>
From: (Stacy Hamby)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 20:01:05 -0700

I was told to subscribe by sending a message to this address containing
the work 'subscribe'.

Stacy Hamby

To: <>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:56:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: Stacy Hamby <>
From: Bill Fisher <>

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I'm on an airplane on the way to SF
right now.  Havn't been checking email very regularly.

To subscribe, you need to send an email to with
'subscribe' in the body of the message.  Once you get a confirmation message
back that you are subscribed, you can post your question to the reflector by
sending it to  It will be redistributed to the group.

Bill, KM9P