OPINIONS ON KT-34A BEAMS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: OPINIONS ON KT-34A BEAMS
From: wa2syn@li.net (Jeff Singer)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 22:20:54 -0400 (EDT)
Paul -
   I love 'em! The 4-el beam is a great performer, especially on 10 mtrs.
I am abt to put up my third KLM in the next month or so (xa) and while a
lot of guys would disagree, I think the KLM is the best design out there.
VERY broadbanded, quiet and looks good too. Look how many contesters have
KLMs. My first tribander was the KLM kt34A, and when I thought I was
trading up to a Mosley PRO-57B, I couldn't wait to get my KLM back. Nice
SWR, good front to back, good front to side, nice gain, very clean
overall. My only advice...If you can swing the XA, get it. IMHO, it's
the best tribander you can buy, and definitely the most popular with big
stations. Good luck.

73 de JEff WA2SYN
wa2syn@li.net