Screw In Guy Anchors

To: <>
Subject: Screw In Guy Anchors
From: (Larry A. Crim)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 18:00:36 -0500 (CDT)

I've always waited until AFTER a LONG, SOAKING rain.  Usually the 2 or 3
day variety works great.  The screw-in anchors go in like butter.  Also,
I file the cutting edges on the screws a bit.  That seems to help.  If
you're in a hurry and can't wait for a long rain, get ready for some
great exercise! Especially in the hard, rocky southern soil.