Yaesu rotor report comments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Yaesu rotor report comments
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 01:58:21 -0400

>  I read your comments on the yaesu rotor.  Is it just me or do more
>hams feel the hygain rotors overrated and overpriced?

    This won't be answered in 25 words or less - hi.

    ALL rotators have pluses and minuses; ALL rotators will eventually break
down.  You have to decide what is important.  High on my list in parts and
service availability.

    BTW, you may want to read my upcoming 3-part series (maybe even 4!) on
rotators that will appear in my "Up The Tower" column in CQ Contest magazine.
 Many interesting bits of information and even a couple of secrets revealed.

73,  Steve   K7LXC