Bonehead mistake

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Bonehead mistake
From: Earl Needham <needhame@3lefties.com> (Earl Needham)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 07:25:28 -0700
>  From: steve.m.zettel@internet.nps.usace.army.mil, on 8/10/96 7:12 AM:
>       Please accept my apologies for the multiple posts regarding Rohn and
>       the Omni VI and whatever else shows up from yesterday. I initially got
>       an "Undeliverable message, try again later" from cq-contest, so I
>       tried again, several times (from my home account, too, later), not
>       stopping to think that I had several other lists as addressees, too.

        Let me apologise too -- I *thnk* I may have sent a message or two with
my software asking for receipts!  Geez I hope all the receipts don't start
showing up on the mailing lists and newsgroups!

7 3
Earl Needham, KD5XB, in Clovis, NM  (DM84)
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '76
Have you really jumped ROUND PARACHUTES? (Overheard at the Clovis Parachute
Center)