Tower ropes

To: <>
Subject: Tower ropes
From: (Steve Zettel)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 17:30:47 -0600
My nickel's worth:

Just bought 300' of 1/2" "Rhino Rope" from WB0W, Inc. Reasonable price vis
a vis climbing or yachting suppliers. This is the very high quality
Wellington-Puritian double-braid nylon with the gold-colored thread woven
into the lay.

Same shipment I bought one of Gaylen's VERY stout ginpoles with the 9'
UPS-shippable pole. This is an outstanding piece of quality hardware. Based
on what I've seen so far, I will be going back for his tower-base pulley
assembly (more properly, a "snatch block").

No connection, other than as a pleased customer. I believe in passing along
credit where credit is due; AND, I heard about WB0W, Inc. here on TowerTalk!

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
Libby, MT USA       "Home of the Fighting Lady Loggers!"