FORCE 12 Info (or lack of)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: FORCE 12 Info (or lack of)
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 18:15:21 -0400

>I am looking at the C-4SXL, but would like info on the C-3(S) and C-4(S) as
>well.

Hi, Ben --

     I'm a Force 12 dealer and a catalog is in the mail to you. IMO the
electrical and mechanical designs of their antennas are clever and effective.
I've installed about a half a dozen of them and think that they are valuable
additions to anyone's quiver. Time will tell if they are really the antennas
of the 21st century.  I think that they will be.

     I don't get any more preferential treatment than you do but sometimes it
does take persistence.

73,  Steve  K7LXC