tower stadard

To: <>
Subject: tower stadard
From: (
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 08:55:14 -0400

>In order to prepare for the court actions I would like get a copy of
>a document you mentioned in your article: "Structral Standards for Steel
>Antenna Towers and Antenna Supporting Structures". Of special interest
>are the parts which deal with ice loads and safety distances due to ice.
>How  could I obtain a copy of the document?
Hi, Jari --

      The Tower Standard is available from Global Engineering Documents,
303-397-7956.  It is $80.00 plus shipping and handling.  It is the
TIA/EIA-222-F and is THE tower standard for the US.  Apparently, those of us
in North America aren't the only ones with tower/neighbor problems.

73 and good luck,  Steve  K7LXC

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P