Cushcraft R7000

To: <>
Subject: Cushcraft R7000
From: (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 09:41:05 -0300
I have just read the September issue of Pratical Wireless and I became suprised!
There is an article about the R7000 saying that the antenna is very QUIET!!! I
have at my house two verticals (the Cushcraft R4 and the Butternut HF2V) and
both are very NOISY. That's the meaning I will raise a beam next month for the
10-15-20 meters. Besides I'm studying to build a receiving loop for 40/80

Is there any kind of magic with this antenna?

Carlos - PY1CAS

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P