MT-61 Tubular Tower

To: <>
Subject: MT-61 Tubular Tower
From: (Randy L Phelps)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 16:05:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all!  I have a problem and am desperately seeking help!!

I have an "Wilson Electronics Corporation" MT-61 tubular crank-up tower.
The cable used for cranking up the tower SNAPPED!  I telephoned U.S
Tower, who through a buyout, owns the rights for information on
re-stringing the cable.  Their reply was, "you didn't buy it from
us......sorry, we can't help you."  I couldn't hardly believe it!!

Does ANYONE have a diagram with instructions on how to re-cable a Wilson
MT-61 crank-up tubular tower?  I will pay for ANY copying and shipping
costs!!!  PLEASE.....Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Stuck At 25 Feet!

Randall L. Phelps  KD8JN
1226 Delverne Ave SW
Canton, Ohio  44710-1306