MT-61 Tubular Tower

To: <>
Subject: MT-61 Tubular Tower
From: (Cathy Elizabeth D'Entremont)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 17:19:32 -0500 (CDT)
        You must have talked to the same customer "service" representative
that I got when I phoned there (I can hardly believe that the whole company
would have the same attitude) trying to <BUY> a set of documentation for an
older Tristao c/u - t/o.  Same drill...I was told they "were not in the
business of supporting used towers", which I can empathize with to a certain
extent, but why in the hell would you want to even consider buying anything
new from anyone with such an attitude.  A moot point for me in any event
until legal issues with the "Architectural Control Committee" are
resolved, hi.  Good luck with your cable.

73, Gerald D'Entremont  WA5TVM

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P