[TowerTalk] Stacked C-3's performance??

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacked C-3's performance??
From: (Steve Narducci)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 18:47:11 -0500
I am considering stacking two C-3's.  One at 92' and the other at 62' on my
Has anyone had similar arrangement and how is the performance of them.
Basically, I
am wondering if it is worth the extra money to stack them and if I would
just be better
off putting a larger or different antenna at the top and forget the hard work.
Has anyone had any better luck with the C-3 over a hygain or is there any
difference in this antenna.  I do consider f/b to be very valuable to me
What type of feed/phase do you use on  them?
Thanks so much in advanced.........Steve...NW9G