tower customer service

To: <>
Subject: tower customer service
From: (Ed Privette)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 12:01:05 +0000
At 20:04 9/30/96 +0000, you wrote:
>With all this talk of the outstanding support from U.S. Towers, wonder
>if anyone has any comments on Tri-Ex? Seem like good towers at a competative
>price, but now I wonder about support.

Hi Jim,

I own two Triex towers, 70' and 55' motorized crank ups. I bought both used.
They are great towers. My 55' holds a 4el 5 band monster quad on a 30' boom,
40m rotatable dipole, plus 2m and two sloppers, for ten years thru some bad
Florida storms. 70' is being rebuilt for my summer place on a NC mountian side.

Triex has always given me top notch service. Cables, pulleys, manuals etc
have been ordered and shipped usually within 48-72 hours. Much free
technical advice. Never a question about original owner.

73s de Ed

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P