Best Climbing Safety Harness

To: <>
Subject: Best Climbing Safety Harness
From: (Thomas Wagner)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 23:57:19 GMT
Hi Tony,
The harness that I saw had the extra d-ring in front.  I thought I would
put a 2' strap from here to a tower cross-bar,
via a carabiner (sp?).
Did you think about getting a front ring rather than a back ring?
P.S. I'll be at Boxboro on Sat, and yes, I'd love to see it.
I'm sure others at the YCCC meeting would like to see it as
well.  How about I meet you at the start of the YCCC
On Oct 01, 1996 09:03:29, 'Tony Brock-Fisher <>'
>The main feature of the fall arrest harness is that it has a big
>D ring in between the shoulder blades

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P