[Top] [All Lists]

Mast Supplier in San Jose, CA area?

To: <>
Subject: Mast Supplier in San Jose, CA area?
From: (John Kay)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 10:25:06 -0500
I don't think you want to use EMT (a.k.a. thinwall).  This stuff is designed to
be easily bent!  I think what you are talking about is RIGID conduit.  Looks
very similar to Galvanized water pipe.  Even still, I don't think it's
something I'd use for a mast.  Maybe someone else can comment on the relative
strengths of rigid conduit vs. water pipe.

John (WV9T)

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:
Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>