[Top] [All Lists]

EMT Electrical Conduit!!!!!!!!

To: <>
Subject: EMT Electrical Conduit!!!!!!!!
From: (Keith Morehouse - WB9TIY)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 11:30:57 -0500
Jack Ray wrote:
> I spent many years in the electrical supply business, and EMT > Electrical 
> Metalic Tubing is just that, TUBING.  

Jack, you're right, of course.  Use that stuff to pull the 3 phase
through for the big CONTEST amp.  Keep it off the towers.


The 4130 Chrome-Moly 2.5" 3/8" wall I'm gonna buy for the big tower is
called TUBING also.  "Pipe" is designed to have "stuff" flow inside it,
the name "Tubing" can apply to material used for OTHER mechanical
purposes (like holding up those stack arrays ...) !

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse / WB9TIY / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail:

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:
Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>