Da Birds

To: <>
Subject: Da Birds
From: (AA7BG Matt Trott)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 22:02:41 -0600
I know this MUST have come up before, but.......

How do you all keep the pesky birds from whitewashing towers/antennas? I've
been having flocks of at least a hundred perching on guylines, antennas, and
the top plate of the tower. The guano was about an inch thick in a matter of

I put up a plastic crow and that helped for a while. A friend put a plastic
owl on his and it worked great for a month or so, but he looked out the
window at his tower last week and there was a bird perched on the top of the

Any other ideas? We don't get enough rain to rinse it all off.

Sign me,

Really Tworked in Montana

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P