WARNING! propagation prediction bug!

To: <>
Subject: WARNING! propagation prediction bug!
From: (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 15:41:44 +0000
WARNING! if you used my java version of the MOF/LOF Propagation
prediction program to plan for CQWW try it again.  I found a bug
this morning that essentially caused the sun to move through the
sky at a rather strange clip which caused rather strange predictions
at times.  I noticed it when I did not see the expected 15m opening
to europe predicted for 10/26.

also i have added a tech reference section to my web site, it contains
the k2tr 6 band coaxial stub design and the w3lpl rx filter design
among other things that may be useful for contest stations.

--   or

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P