technical reference section

To: <>
Subject: technical reference section
From: (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 17:05:18 +0000
I have started a new section on my web site.  It contains technical
reference material that I have collected from various sources.  Some
of it is articles I have written, some are messages from various
reflectors, and some of it is links to other technical articles (like
w3lpl on bevereges from  I am trying to organize it
so that it is easy to find articles on particular topics.  I plan on
continuing to expand this resource and would appreciate any articles,
notes, or links of a technical nature.

you can get to it from any of my pages, or direct at
--   or

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P