Motorized Crankup Law

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Motorized Crankup Law
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 96 06:43 MDT
Fred, Just changed zoning regs for Ada County. Now no height limits in the
county except in airport influence area, then it depends on FAA, etc and how
close you are.  Working with City of Boise for changes, but not finished
yet. Currently Boise is at 35ft limit.

        73, Rod

----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----