Non-magnetic Stainless Steel???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Non-magnetic Stainless Steel???
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:43:28 +0000
To: Gary Nieborsky <k7fr@concord.televar.com> et al.
From: "Roger L. Elowitz" <K2JAS@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Non-magnetic Stainless Steel???

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the courtesy of your reply. Judging by the responses in the
replies I've been getting, this story is far from over. I may yet turn out
to be very wrong. Wouldn't be the first time though. But, all in good fun
and in the service of sharing important knowledge or interesting information
I'll take the risk. If that's not what it's all about, I'll shut down the
computer for good.

73, and much obliged for your input,

Roger, K2JAS ... possibly soon to be demoted to file clerk in the Fact
Police Corp.

PS Thanks for the help with the stains... which, on a fun subject, are a
really serious problem.