Great Climbing Gloves

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Great Climbing Gloves
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P & K4AAA)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 22:37:26 -0500 (EST)
I'm trying to get back in to shape to race bicycles again next summer.  Part
of doing so is riding in this cold WX we are having this November.  I had to
buy some new gloves for riding in it.  I bought some Specialized winter
riding gloves.  Turns out they are great for climbing also.  Not to thick -
I can still work with tools and even tie knots in small rope.  Leather in
the right places so that you can grip the tower legs.

Any bike store that carries Specialized should have them.

73

Bill

Bill Fisher, KM9P & K4AAA
http://www.contesting.com