Double guy wires

To: <>
Subject: Double guy wires
From: (John Swiniarski)
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 96 13:43:59 EDT
     I am contemplating running a double set of guy wires from the
     rotating ring to each anchor for my rotating tower; similar to
     what one would do when using a torque arm assy.
     Question: How does one terminate each guy wire at the anchors? I
     assume a turnbuckle will be required for each individual wire.
     Should each turnbuckle have its own spot on an equalizer plate or
     should I double them up in some way to keep the angles
     Thanks es 73,
     John, K1OR

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P