TH6 and 402CD and rotator

To: <>
Subject: TH6 and 402CD and rotator
From: (
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:31:12 -0500

>- Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the assumption that
>the Ham IV and the T2X use the same motor. The difference is in the
>housing and the brake. What say?

Barry --

   That's true - they share many components.  Nonetheless, the two rotators
have different wind loading, starting and braking torque figures.

Ham IV  Starting torque - 800 in.-lbs.     Braking torque - 5000 in.-lbs.

T2X       ST - 1000 in.-lbs.                     BT - 9000 in.-lbs.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P