Problems 8044 ABM <=> BM chip

To: <>
Subject: Problems 8044 ABM <=> BM chip
From: (
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 96 11:52:40 cst

I have a problem....
I use a MFJ 8044 Econo Keyer but now my chip is damaged.
I orderd a new one and now I got a 8044 ABM chip instead of
the 8044 BM I orderd.They say that the BM type is an older
type and that they don't make them anymore.The ABM is larger
and has more pins then the BM type.How can I easily make my
8044 ABM take place of my old BM type without major ajustments ??

Thanks for your attention

 º Do you have mail for me??                   º
 º Send it to:                                 º
 º                                             º
 º E-MAIL ADR: on6zx @ º

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P