pyrod??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: pyrod??
From: kay@cig.mot.com (John Kay)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 13:12:30 -0600
On Dec 3, 12:27pm, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: pyrod??
>
> >  Living outside of Indianapolis, Ind. do you see any problems with the
> >      height vs wind load? Or would it be advisable to only go to 80'
> instead
> >      of the full 100'?
> >
> >      Based on the data, what suggestions do you have for size, depth
> >      of the pad and what psi concrete should we use?
>
> Hi, Steve --
>
>     Sounds like a fun project and a stout installation.  Do you have the
> Pyrod catalog so you can see what series it is?  That should get you closer
> and maybe their engineering or sales department can make some general
> statements about it.

 -SNIP-
>-- End of excerpt from K7LXC@aol.com

As far as I know, PiRod doesn't have a tower catalog (anymore?). All of their
towers are "custom" (liability fear?). I have the accessories catalog which is
all I think they have.  Anyone have an older one that listed the section #'s
and specs?

I have a similar tower I hope to be putting up in the spring.

73,

John WV9T