Rohn 20g...oops

To: <>
Subject: Rohn 20g...oops
From: (
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 14:03:58 -0500

>       I thought that Rohn 6 was the stuff lacking diagonal bracing.  I
>believe Rohn 20 has diagonal bracing like Rohn 25, just fewer per section.

Randy --

      Thanks for your correction and I believe you are correct.  I've seen
some 20G and it is different enough from 25G to give it a different part

    I have no information on the diagonal-less Rohn 6 other than I've seen
miles of it in the midwest that was installed for TV antennas in the
pre-cable days.  Anyone have any factory info?

    Nonetheless, conservative engineering and installation is ALWAYS
recommended - especially if you're not sure.

73,  Steve   K7LXC

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P