linear loading information?

To: <>
Subject: linear loading information?
From: (EA3/DL3MGL ( Carlos Kohler))
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 02:56:29 +0100
Hello friends.
I am looking for information about how to design a shorted half-wave
dipole using the linear loading system.
I would like to make some experiences using a this desing on a full
sloper. I made some test using a full sloper feeded at one end, its
feeded on a high impedance point. Then, to try do that on lower band's (
80 and 160 ), and in order to resolve the room needs, I think it will be
possible to use a shorted half-wave dipole ( using symetrical linear
antenna ) feeded at one end in high impedance.
Thank's a lot for the answer's.

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P