ROHN WARNING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: ROHN WARNING
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 21:16:20 -0600
                At 03:19 PM 12/8/96 -0500, you wrote:
>For those who asked where to find the Rohn tower warning; one place is QST,
>October '96 page 128. The Ad says in part; WARNING, SAVE YOUR LIFE OR AN
>INJURY. Base plates, flat roof mounts, hinged bases, hinged sections, etc
>are not intended to support the weight of a single man. Accidents have
>occurred etc etc.
>the ad goes on to say lots about how unsafe it is to dismantle, install or
>maintain towers.
>73, Mick

This is not a new ad. We used to run this in Ham Radio Magazine as part of
getting paid ads from Rohn.

Craig

                        Craig Clark
                Hu-rah!         now      W1JCC
                      ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG
        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461