No subject

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: dwshock@usa.net (Doug Shock)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:46:55 -0700
Ok guys,

  I am sure this is the wrong reflector to ask this question on but I don't
have the address for any other reflector. My question is:
When shopping for a used FT-1000D is there anything I need to be aware of
such as SN# and dates of production as with the TS-940? I recall not long
ago this being an issue on one of the reflectors but I wasn't in the market
at the time and now I am. Please,no flames because I really don't know what
to look for. All of your help will go along way
so thanks in advance
73 de AA0UF
Doug