105CAS..I'LL MAKE THE MOD ! + new thread

To: <>
Subject: 105CAS..I'LL MAKE THE MOD ! + new thread
From: (Melvin G. Brafford)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 10:52:57 -0500
After reading all the resopnses about the 105BAS vs 105CAS, I've decided
without reservation to make the CA mod. 100% of the stations who replied to
my query recommended the CA mod. Also I remembered what an outstanding
signal N3RR had in the CQWW, I even sent him a packet message last year
asking about his antenna. So with all that in mind, my 105BA's will become
105CA's. Thanks guys! Man I like this tower/antenna reflector.
working sp to eu, sa, ?
My 2 cents worth: I won the CQWW 10M..W4 in 1969 with a TA-33jr up 33'.
33' worked for me...Ideas??
W4YV / k4kjn

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P