Rohn 25 bolts

To: <>
Subject: Rohn 25 bolts
From: (Rod Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:05:15 -0600
>I need to replace the bolts in a  25G tower. I need to find a better type of
>bolt, that won't rust so quickly. The Rohn tower doesn't mention what type of
>bolts to use. Since the stock Rohn bolts didn't last too long, I was thinking
>about stainless. Is there a problem with this? What is the correct size?
No problem at all with using stainless steel bolts.  I bought mine at ACE
hardware but I'm sure they are available elsewhere, as well.  I also used
stainless locknuts.  For my money, they are the only way to fly.

73, Rod

Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph
79 Highland Hills Cove,
Jackson, TN  38305
(901) 661-9278 (Phone - after 10 AM and prior to 9 PM)
(901) 664-7539 (FAX - any time of day or night)

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P