Rotator Plates

To: <>
Subject: Rotator Plates
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:57:47 +0000
What I did, but haven't installed yet, is use a standard Rohn45 rotor
plate, and drill holes for a TB3 thrust bearing to mount on it.
As the rotor plate is relatively thin, I don't think it would take
any vertical forces, but should work well for lateral force.

Question for the group - Can anyone come up with a way for me to
install by myself? I'd prefer not to raise the mast to put the
second plate in, but it seems that the rotor plate is a tight fit
inside the tower, and isn't likely just to "slide up."
73 Barry
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate:

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P