Rotator Plates

To: <>
Subject: Rotator Plates
From: (Larry DiGioia)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 08:22:54 -0500
At 01:52 AM 12/19/96 -0500, Jon Zaimes AA1K said:

>My AS45 plate basically looks like it is the size of the AS25 plate, but
>instead of the bent flanges at the corner of the plate as in the AS25, the
>AS45 uses a piece of angle iron at each corner, welded to the plate. Holes
>for the U-bolts to fasten to the tower are drilled in the angle iron.

   You know, all of this is very helpful, but when I look at stuff like the
I sure do wish that there was just a book, WITH ILLUSTRATIONS, that
showed what most of you guys are talking about.

   Has anyone written a good book on practical ham tower installations?

Studio - D Productions

 "Very few people can afford to be poor."

                                                   G. B. Shaw (1856-1950)

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P